Exercise has been shown to increase self-confidence, self-efficacy, and self-acceptance. Join us May 17-20 to move for your mental health at Republic Fitness for…
- High-Energy Classes: Sweat it out in popular classes to challenge and work your mood, muscles and core
- Run + Restore: Get outdoors for a 30-minute run followed by a 20-minute recovery session with foam rolling
- Candlelit Yoga: Deepen your sense of relaxation in a Yoga Flow class taught under candle light
Members, sign up in club, in our NEW app or online. Not a member but want to join us? Email our team at [email protected] and we’ll get you set up with a trial pass and signed up for any classes you’d like to participate in. All are welcome, so grab your friends!
Tuesday, May 17:
- ACHIEVE @ 7 AM
- Scorch calories, build endurance and strength, and improve cardiovascular health in this no frill, all feat ride built for the competitive athlete. Be prepared for high intensity intervals, sprints, and hills set to heart-pounding music. Taught by Ellen Juskewitch Dolan.
Wednesday, May 18:
- CANDLELIT FLOW YOGA @ 5:15 PM
- Flowing from one pose to the next, linked by breath and focus, this Vinyasa class connects longer poses to build strength and flexibility. To deepen your sense of relaxation and wind down the day, class will be taught under relaxing candle light by Annalise DeBaie.
- 305 FITNESS @ 6:30 PM
- 305 Fitness is a dance cardio workout! It’s fun, wild, and hard AF. An addictively fun dance cardio class that works you head to toe. Drop it low, tone it up, and shake it out in the studio! Taught by Britnie Morris.
Thursday, May 19:
- IGNITE @ 11:15 AM
- IGNITE is a high intensity class that will leave you breathless, boost your metabolism, and burn calories well after class is over. Be prepared for compound movements that will challenge different muscle groups. With lights low, energy high, and our bass bumping playlist, you’ll leave feeling strong and accomplished. Taught by Tara Breznovitz with guided stretching to follow.
Friday, May 20:
- RUN + RESTORE @ 8 AM
- Get outdoors for a 30-minute group run followed by a 20-minute recovery session with foam rolling. Led by personal trainer, Nathan Youngs.
Want to attend events hosted at Healthworks clubs? See the full schedule here.