Since the start of the pandemic, we have followed the science and created one of the safest indoor environments. As a commitment to your safety, we invested in airPHX and have required everyone in our clubs to wear masks since reopening last July, well before the State required it.
Starting on Saturday, May 29, we are following the guidance from the CDC, local health officials and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and welcoming fully vaccinated members and staff to enjoy the club without a mask.
See below for all of the changes you can expect on May 29:
- Per CDC and State guidelines, fully vaccinated individuals no longer need to wear a mask in our clubs. Non-vaccinated individuals will need to continue wearing masks indoors. We trust everyone to follow the guidance set forth by the State to keep all members of our community healthy. We ask that everyone respect people’s choice to continue wearing a mask and not question their reasons.
- Distancing will still exist at the clubs, but it will be reduced over time and class sizes will increase.
- Showers and locker rooms will fully reopen, and hair, shaving and feminine products will be available again both in the locker rooms and/or at the front desk.
- Fans and water fountains return to use.
- AirPHX and electrostatic spraying use will continue, and we ask everyone to please use the wipes provided throughout the clubs for any equipment used.
- Virtual Classes and Memberships are here to stay, these will not be going anywhere!
We know that these changes have been a long time coming and are so grateful for the support from our members and staff during the pandemic. If you are not yet vaccinated, we highly encourage you to do so to take advantage of these changes. The vaccine is the safest way to protect yourself and those around you. We couldn’t be more excited to be returning to the club experience we all know and love!
Also starting Monday, June 1, we will be increasing our club hours as follows:
- Monday – Thursday: 6am – 8pm
- Friday: 6am – 7pm
- Saturday: 8am – 2pm